ntd progress #1

So I’ve only had a little bit of time to work on ntd. But at least I did do something, though nothing major. I got rid of the gets() function by replacing it with getline(), I know this is a GNU extension, but it’s apparently recommended and for now I don’t think anyone other than myself is using it, and since I only use archlinux I’m in minimal danger of incompatibilities.

I’m still getting some errors with valgrind, but if I eventually figure them out I will be able to fix it.

Maybe tomorrow I can finally start adding another command.

About these ads

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s